DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility that is unique in today's healthcare environment. Frisbie is about our people, our technology and the trust of our patients. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions that benefit our patients. Technology that promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction. Frisbie Memorial Hospital's ability to excel at caring for the community depends on its people. That's why we invest in our workforce and reward employees for exceptional performance -- and why we offer a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Our Emergency Room teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care within the Emergency Department and coordinates patient care planning with other disciplines. The Emergency Department Registered Nurse will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on the physical ability, intellectual development, psychosocial, educational and safety needs of the neo-natal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
Essential Position Functions:
- Follows the Nursing Process of assessment and priority setting, planning, implementation and evaluation of all ED patients.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates outcomes, consults with other specialists as required and adjusts nursing care processes as indicated to ensure optimal patient care.
- Ability to perform a head-to-toe assessment and reassessments on all patients as per FMH Standards for assessment & reassessment.
- Ability to monitor hemodynamic status of patient and correctly interpret the results.
- Demonstrates knowledge of cardiac monitoring, identifies dysrhythmias and treats appropriately.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for the Registered Nurse RN Emergency Services position. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with 1 year Registered Nurse experience in a critical care specialty preferred.
- Current New Hampshire State Registered Nurse License or Compact State License
- Current Basic Life Support certification (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification within 6 months of hire.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification within 1 year of hire.
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Core Course (ENPC) Certification recommended.
- Trauma Nurse Course (TNCC) recommended.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) recommended.
- Membership in the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) encouraged
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Frisbie Memorial Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Tuition Reimbursement / Assistance Programs
Student Loan Repayment Program
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website