DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
HCA - Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is searching for an experienced Open Heart CVOR Registered Nurse (RN) to join Award-Winning Hospital on the Beautiful Emerald Coast of Florida.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus plus additional relocation if applicable. Available for Qualified Applicants!
The Open Heart RN will provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Will collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care. The Heart Center at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center has been recognized by HealthGrades, the leading independent healthcare ratings organization, in its twelfth annual Hospital Quality in America study. The Heart Center received HealthGrades' Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award, ranking it in the top 10% in the nation in cardiac surgery. HealthGrades annual study assesses patient outcomes, mortality, and complication rates at virtually all of the nation's nearly 5,000 non-federal hospitals.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center (FWBMC) is a 267-bed full-service hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety. It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and an Associate of the UAB Birmingham Health System Cancer Community Network. Its expanded emergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER that includes the only Level II Trauma Center in the Tri-County area.
You are worth more than a paycheck. As a team member, enjoy the following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
- Paid family leave
And much more!
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS required at the time of hire
- CNOR preferred
- Minimum 3 years previous acute care or perioperative experience or completion of Perioperative Nursing course.
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website