SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, located on Florida's Emerald Coast, seeks a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our dynamic Emergency Services team. Our emergency department provides an exquisitely challenging and exciting work environment. The culture of accountability and professionalism helps bring this team closer together creating an unmatched place for you to call your forever work home. This role will work in PRN/ Per Diem status.
The Emergency Department at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center boasts 50 treatment rooms/bays and a dedicated ER Radiology Room. The Emergency Department at FWBMC assesses and treats all ages, from neonatal to geriatric patients. Our Emergency Department also includes an express care area for minor injuries and illnesses. In addition, we have a Pediatric ER that is dedicated to treating the emergency health care needs of infants, children and adolescents and a satellite Emergency Department in Destin, FL with 6 treatment rooms. As an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, Level II Adult Cardiovascular Center and a licensed Psychiatric Treatment Center, the Emergency Department offers the most comprehensive inventory of services in the tri-county area.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN
- State of Florida RN License
- BLS AHA Healthcare Provider required upon hire
- ACLS and PALS required within 90 days of hire
- CPI required within 90 days of hire
- TNCC preferred but required within six (6) months of hire
- ENPC preferred
- CEN and/or CPEN preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Acute care experience required
- Critical or emergent care experience preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary to transcribe physician's orders
- Knowledge of body substance isolation
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
- Basic computer skills
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website