DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus! Position Summary:
The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for accurately performing all basic pharmacy technician functions in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions (including, but not limited to):
- Performs daily ADC routines as assigned (i.e. restocks, outdates, discrepancy resolution, loading and unloading, etc.)
- Accurately packages and prepares medications for dispensing as assigned
- Performs receiving and check in of medication/supply orders as defined in policy and notifies the pharmacy inventory manager of any shortages, overages or damages of product
- Accurately fills orders in the pharmacy
- Responsible for maintaining medication storage and security as per regulatory requirements throughout the organization
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Active Registered pharmacy technician, as per State requirements, in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy required
National Certification (CPhT) preferred
- Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed top-performing quality hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is the only acute care hospital in the TriCounty area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. An affiliate of the UAB Cancer Community Network, Fort Walton offers a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center also provides advanced care for critically ill patients, including cardiovascular and trauma injury care, and emergency services, including a main ER, Pediatric ER and Destin ER. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is in partnership with Twin Cities Hospital, located in Niceville. We are also the parent company of the Rehabilitation Institute, both located in Destin.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more!
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Student loan forgiveness
- Employee stock purchase program
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website