DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Navarre Free Standing ER
8600 Navarre Parkway
Navarre, FL 32566
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is a 257-bed top-performing quality hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is the only acute care hospital in the TriCounty area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. An affiliate of the UAB Cancer Community Network, Fort Walton offers a Cancer Care Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center also provides advanced care for critically ill patients, including cardiovascular and trauma injury care, and emergency services, including a main ER, Pediatric ER and Destin ER. Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is in partnership with Twin Cities Hospital, located in Niceville. We are also the parent company of the Rehabilitation Institute, both located in Destin.
The Point-of-Care Testing Coordinator is responsible for the management and coordination of the Point of care testing program for Navarre FSED.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Degree Medical Technologist or other qualification recognized by Lab Certification agencies required
- Florida Clinical Laboratory Personnel License with a qualification in one of the 5 following areas is required: Microbiology, Serology, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, or Immunohematology.
- Florida Clinical Laboratory Personnel Licensure in all of the 6 following qualification areas is preferred: Microbiology, Serology, Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Immunohematology, and Molecular Pathology.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- 1-3 years hospital experience required.
- Prefer knowledge of point of care testing methodologies
- Prefer knowledge of Meditech laboratory information system
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more!
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website