At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Senior Business System Analyst will be based in Guadalajara North Campus. This position will be supporting the different projects of Factory Applications' portfolio applications, like projects where the applications are used or being implemented, the Factory Applications' internal processes to control development, documentation, and product/project life cycle. The IT Business Systems Analyst should have good communication skills since it will interact with all internal departments in Factory Applications as well as other departments in flex.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Ensure all Factory Applications internal processes are documented and up to date to comply with legal and regulatory compliance.
- Design, discuss and create new internal processes.
- Interact with other departments outside Factory Applications if the processes require other teams
- Work closely with teams outside Factory Applications to share experiences and best practices.
- Receive feedback and provide continuous improvements to the applications and business processes.
- Oversee project activities ensuring processes are followed, as well as track and drive key action items to enforce compliance.
- Ensures that the Design, Manufacturing and Quality business solutions are built based on defined process and best practices.
- Get involves in projects and provides feedback and suggest improvements on systems and business processes.
- Have as an objective in all his activities: quality commitment, compliance, continuous improvement, teamwork, and communication
- Keep a global teamwork environment, with mutual help, flexibility, and communication with team members.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Over 5 years' experience BA, PM.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in Agile Scrum or similar SDLC methodologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the most complex documents.
- SQL / knowledge of computerized databases is a plus.
- Knowledge in development life cycle is a plus.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Knowledge and hands on the Factory Applications portfolio (Flex Flow, MESPRO, Xtend Apps, Interfaces, etc.)
- Knowledge on the different manufacturing business in flex.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
KJ12Job Category IT
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website