We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Take leadership of equipment projects and implementation teams.
- Champions automation methodologies
- Participates and provides input to planning, building, and maintaining the Automation framework and associated processes for new products
- Identifies and drives change to ensure automation effectiveness of existing processes
- Provides accurate, clear and concise status updates across multiple projects
- Participates in requirement and design review meetings to stay informed of potential impact to automation
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of customer requirements, offer suggestions on how best to deliver solutions
- Develop equipment requirements and specifications.
- Attend customer meetings at all level of discussions, getting customer inputs and presenting Flextronics manufacturing solutions, etc.
- Provide ongoing manufacturing support as a top-level SME
- This role requires travelling inside and outside USA – 25%
Here is some of our required experiences…
- BS/ MS Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 8-14 years of related experience in a technology-based industry
- Ability to troubleshoot both application and infrastructure issues.
- Knowledge of Layout, Tooling/Fixturing, Demand Flow, Cell Concept and Simulation tools
- Investigate and perform root cause analysis for platform issues with internal infrastructure teams
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Here are a few of our preferred experience.
- Experience with controls / PLC Programming
- Medical / Validation / IQ-OQ-PQ
- ISO 13485 experience is a bonus.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision, life insurance
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Global visibility; ability to work with different regions
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website