*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects of medium complexity in order to meet the performance indicators (cost, delivery, quality, etc) of a specific organization.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Establish project schedule, financial parameters and technical requirements, managing project from initiation through transfer.
- Communicate customer requirements, specifications, project schedule, and budget constraints to cross-functional teams, including engineers, senior management and consultants.
- Review daily production schedule and identify problem areas.
- Assess causes of problems and provide technical support and direction to project team to resolve issues.
- Develop status reports, including project financials, insuring project team is meeting customer requirements and measuring cost control.
- Maintain project plan documents, procedures and project deliverables.
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects/schedules, etc.
- Assist in the management of larger projects/programs.
- Provide advice to lower level Project/Product Managers to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Recommend changes to policies which may affect subordinate organization(s).
- Interact frequently with customers and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management; frequently interact with middle management and individual contributor groups
Here is some of what you'll need…
- University or college degree in a related field;
- Strong working knowledge of the project management methodology, procedures, practices & controls
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Accurate, data-driven, logical, and analytical
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office
- Good presentations skills
- High command of English
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a highly developed operation
- Extended training with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website