*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
As the global market share leader in solar trackers with 35 gigawatts either deployed or under construction, Nextracker provides critical yield enhancing PV system technology, expertise and strategic services to capture the full value and maximize the efficiency of solar plants. Delivering the most comprehensive portfolio of intelligent solar tracker and control software solutions for solar power plants, Nextracker is transforming PV plant performance with smart technology, data monitoring and analysis services. As part of the Flex family, Nextracker benefits from a worldwide manufacturing, supply chain and distribution network backed by the strong balance sheet of a $25 billion parent company.
As a company driving the clean energy transition, sustainability is not just a word. It's a core part of our business and our operations. Our sustainability efforts are based on five cornerstones: People, Community, Environment, Innovation, and Integrity. We are creative, collaborative and passionate problem-solvers from diverse backgrounds, driven by our shared mission to provide smart solar and software solutions for our customers and to mitigate climate change for future generations. For more information, please visit www.nextracker.com.
The Nextracker - Business Analyst - Program Manager (NPI) will be based in Hyderabad, India. This position to facilitate a Nextracker Product Development. He/she ensures that Nextracker's products and installation out-perform customer expectations, are of the highest quality possible, and develops customer loyalty by optimizing the product to meet customer needs and providing great technical support services on the Nextracker product.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver all projects and deliverables on time.
- Develop the overall prioritization, milestones, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (i.e. product management, engineering, quality, project engineering, applications engineering) and vendors to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Providing recommendations based on product development expertise with focus guided by balancing quality, speed to market, cost reduction, and constructability.
- Host recurring project meetings and deliver status updates to all stakeholders
- Identifying potential failures, initiating appropriate corrective actions and managing risks to the programme's successful outcome
- Checking for associated documents creation & transfer from owner to user.
- Ensuring material or part sample evaluation (FAI, Load Test & FFF) and new part qualification (FAA) completion.
- To check for all modifications reflected in system before moving to tooling / part ordering.
- Manage external dependencies and logistics
- Feasibility study, estimate, quote, evaluate, specify and purchase capital equipment and tooling for new programs or modifications to existing programs to budget.
- Support product development, sales, and marketing as requested.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering / MBA in Operations or a related discipline.
- Overall (8-10) years of experience, with minimum (3-4) years of experience in Program Management or Project Management in NPI domain .
- Strong exposure in handling mechanical commodities like sheet metal, casting and forgings.
- Experience in working with international suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with proven management experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Knowledge of project management software is preferable.
- Knowledge of PV technology and its applications is preferred
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
#LI-RM1Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website