Flex is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives. A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary. Job Description
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a IT Manager located in Chennai .
What a typical day looks like:
- Develop talent and provide technical leadership to the team.
- Drive technical excellence and project implementation as part of digitalization and automation.
- Providing innovative ideas to improve the infrastructure to address system performance, security, maintainability, and scalability.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to understand the requirement or issue and guide the team to fulfill the request.
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues, actively communicate, and manage issues to resolution
- Explore, learn, and adopt new technologies.
- Be accountable for Incident, change management procedures, policies, resolution of issues, problem management, and execution of changes, ensure support issues are resolved in a timely manner, consistently improve SLAs
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- BE or higher degree with Min 9-12 Yrs of experience in IT.
- Min 3+ years of experience managing and leading a team
- Extensive experience on .Net Core, ASP.NET, C#, MVC
- Good understanding of developing Web-based applications
- Good experience in Web and Application servers. Should have knowledge about the workings of the server
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Working Knowledge of MS SQL Server with Good command on SQL Queries
- Good knowledge of OOPS Concepts and design patterns.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug code
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
• Health insurance
RK103Job Category ITFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website