At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Manufacturing Engineer will be based in Aguascalientes. And it is required for a New Program ECO ATM.
Mainly this position is required to cover Engineering requirements in order to prepare the Manufacturing process instruction, Flow Char, Lay out, identifying the BOM Make/Buy required to build the product and work with customer on the quality requirements to meet customer expectations.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Manage material cost review
- Drive sourcing/pricing strategies in materials quotations
- Track materials financial performance and issue corrective actions when required
- Review procedures, such as distribution or inventory management, to ensure maximum efficiency or minimum cost
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and be self-motivated
- Detail Oriented and excellent organization skills
- Microsoft Office especially Excel – Expert Level
- Strong understanding of ERP systems and functions
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Working with inventory level targets.
- Pricing, quality and reliable products experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
XS65Job Category Operations
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website