At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Developer - IT will be based in Guadalajara. Will be responsible for analyzing end-user requirements, designs and develops programs that automate specific business processes.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- In charge, technically, of various projects (Internet and Cloud).
- Responsible of design and architect complex, scalable web applications.
- Technical design, mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes Automation - Build, test, deploy, and provisioning automation scripts to replace routine and repetitive tasks. From bug testing to operations.
- Liaison - Work closely with other project teams, solution architects, hands-on developers, etc. to ensure that all DevOps strategy and objectives are aligned across teams.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 3+ years of experience as developer with demonstrated end to end project experience.
- Design, build new applications, enhance/support existing applications using .NET 4.7 (or latest) and MVC / ASP.NET / C#.NET / VB.NET /.NET Core.
- Experience with Cloud applications on Azure.
- Good knowledge and experience in Angular JS, Angular.
- Fluent English.
- Experience working with version control/repos (TFS).
- Knowledge in DevOps methodology, SDLC, automation, or related. (Waterfall, Agile)
- Knowledge of database design. Write Stored Procedures and Functions (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Building reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences (Nice to have):
- Experience of supporting tools in a regulated environment.
- Experience in working with a large geographically distributed team.
- Professional Service experience.
- Knowledge of Lean methodologies.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Linked In code: #LI-LG1
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website