At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
In Hungary Flex operates in 7 cities – Budapest, Gyál, Üllő, Nyíregyháza, Sárvár, Tab, Zalaegerszeg – with around 10 000 employees.
If you would like to know more about us, please visit flex.com!
We are looking for new colleague in our team in Zalaegerszeg for the following position:
Customer Quality Engineer
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Represents the best interests of the plant in front of the customer;
- Escalation to quality manager in case of sever nonconformity and problems that needs a management decision;
- Established immediate containment actions in case of customer complaints;
- Monitoring and analysis of quality indicators;
- Develop preventive and corrective actions for internal and external errors;
- Maintains the information flow with the customer for the analysis process as well as the status of quality issues or any requests;
- Perform production process audits;
- Participation in the introduction of new projects;
- Product and process documentation monitoring;
- Make presentations and trainings in order to assure that the customer specific requirements are knowned and respected by all required employees;
- Prepare quality reports according to customer requirements.
Here is some of what you'll need:
- University degree;
- Minimum 1 year working experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Automotive industry;
- Knowledge of standards and methods of qualitative analysis in automotive field;
- PFMEA, Control Plan, PPAP, 8D reports, Root cause analyse-5Whys, Ishikawa, Pareto;
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, Office, Internet);
- Fluent English Skills (Written, Spoken, Reading);
- Excellent presentation skills, with verbal and written communication abilities;
- Well organized, able to prioritize and high capacity to solve problems;
- High technical skills, analytical, able to assimilate information and draw conclusions quickly.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive salary package including a quarterly bonus
- Professional, modern work environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Collaborative team
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website