Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale® solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Join the Revolution:
The Communication and Public Relation Assist Manager will be based in South China. He or she will be a strong team player to support the Marketing and Communications team in China in the area of PR, social media, employee engagement and branding initiatives.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Compile, curate and write high-quality content (social media postings, case studies, recruitment collaterals, etc)
- Further fortify Flex's branding efforts via social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, etc)
- Analyze Flex China's social media accounts data and generate innovative ideas to drive social media buzz and increase social media engagement rate;
- Collaborate with China stakeholders, such as HR, CSER, Recruitment and BD teams to roll-out online and onsite campaigns to engage with employees and increase visibilities in the targeted market.
- Identify new media and leverage on new media trends to further amplify Flex's brand across China
- Assist Marketing and Comms team in terms of media relations maintenance, PR-related event management, and compile PR and promotional articles.
- Translate marketing and promotional materials.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor degree of Marketing, Communications, HR, Chinese Language, English or other related majors;
- Experience in managing official social media accounts (e.g. WeChat, Weibo and other SM platforms) Sound analytical skills and good at capturing users / followers needs;
- Familiar with office software, mainstream editing and video apps application;
- Good command of English communication;
- Experience in branding promotion, media relations building, new media promotion, school enterprise cooperation, and social media promotion would be a great plus
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website