*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Analyst, IT Technologies will be based in Senai, Johor. The position is responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective, to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. Providing support to Baan, AppCenters and office automation system for the site.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- To meet SLA on all deskside support such as setting up new computer and Cisco phones for new hires, as well as troubleshooting deskside incidents related to computer, email, shared network drives, copier machines and network connections.
- Perform systems administration functions such as managing user accounts and profiles.
- Purchase IT equipment and maintain the accuracy of IT inventory.
- Ensures data security and availability via proper backup and adhere to verification procedures.
- Deploy corporate/regional IT projects such as Windows Server 2012 EOL, SQL Server 2012 & etc.
- Support customer integration/customer network/LAN/WAN and server.
- Work with business and operation groups to define and resolve operational issues.
- Support SGA/IKW activities
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in the related field is required
#LI-NI1Job Category IT
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
Apply on company website