Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance!
Georgia will no longer participate in the Federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program beginning June 26th, 2021. Apply now to secure your position!
Join the First Transit - Georgia Southern and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! As a First Transit GSU Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Part time and Full-time shifts available!
- Opportunity for overtime
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicle
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL Class B with Passenger and Airbrake endorsements
- If you don't have a CDL, we assist with training (as long as you have a valid CDL permit)
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
101 Raybon Anderson Boulevard
Statesboro, GA 30458!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website