Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
Now Hiring SEASONAL Bus Drivers for Rehoboth Beach Shuttle!!
WE TRAIN YOU TO OBTAIN A CDL LICENSE!!!!!!
(Must have your CDL Permit)
EARN UP TO $800 PER WEEK!!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via DART within our local communities. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Earn up to $800 PER WEEK!
- Up to a $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- Full-time and part-time positions are available
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Serving families and vacationers in the community
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a courteous, and reliable manner throughout the resort area.
- Drivers needed for summer transport: May- September 2021
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Fully Licensed CDL Class B at minimum with Airbrake & Passenger Endorsement
- We will train you to obtain your CDL license!! However, you will need to obtain your CDL permit at the time of the interview.
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
*Offer ends 05/31/2021; See location for details!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website