New Jersey City University Campus Bus Driver - $975 per week
Join the First Transit team as a University Campus Driver, operating exclusively within the New Jersey City University Campus, located in Jersey City, NJ. Come be part of the New Jersey City University community with a rewarding and satisfying career! As a Bus Driver, you'll be responsible for safely transporting students & faculty around the New Jersey City University Campus in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
*Please Note: We are Hiring now and will be starting paid training for the University Fall Semester from through August!
First Transit Is Proud to Offer:
- Top wages earning up to $975 per week!
- Wages starting at $15.60!
- Overtime wages starting at $23.40 per hour.
- Company-Paid Training and no cost annual DOT Physical.
- All Drivers provided Summer and Winter Uniforms at No Cost.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekend, and Overtime Shifts Available!
- Attractive Benefits Packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage.
- 401(k) savings plan with company contribution.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation or Vacation “Cash Out”, Paid Holidays, and One Week Paid Sick Time Available.
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- Fair Ticketing not required on the New Jersey City University Campus.
- GPS, Automatic Vehicle Locator on all vehicles.
- Professional, Stress-Free, Safe Environment
We Want You to Drive With Us, If You:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Must Have a valid CDL, Class C or higher with Passenger & Airbrake Endorsements
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or professional)
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
*Please Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment background check, drug screen and DOT physical.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected statuses.
Apply on company website