Are you interested in becoming a Dispatcher/Scheduler?
Now is your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit, Chicagolands primary paratransit provided is looking for Dispatcher/Scheduler in Glen Ellyn, IL. Our Dispatcher/Scheduler are an integral part of daily operations. Dispatcher/Scheduler assure all routes are filled as assigned and bus operators are provided with timely instructions and responses to requests for operational information throughout the day. This position also responds to customer and team inquiries. We hire individuals who make safety and customer service their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you!
That is exactly why our employees say this is the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
Our Dispatcher/Scheduler Will Enjoy:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team-oriented Environment
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
Our Dispatcher/Scheduler primary duties include:
- Review route performance and respond to customer inquiries and needs
- Oversees road service assigned operators by tracking trip performance metrics and route efficiency
- Produce and Analyze Daily report
- Produce Daily schedules for operators
- Act as liaison between the operators and emergency services.
To qualify as a Dispatcher/Scheduler, you'll need:
- 1 year of customer service, dispatch, or scheduling experience preferred
- Trapeze experience preferred but not required
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to learn and work in a computerized environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem-solving abilities
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering- That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website