Have you considered being a Professional Customer Service Representative?
Now is your chance!
We need full-time and part-time Customer Service Representatives in Denver, CO to act as a liaison for our internal/ external customers and providers. We are seeking compassionate, driven, team-oriented people to serve our elderly and disabled customers by supporting them with transportation solutions. If you are ambitious, good with people, and enjoy a diverse community, then you will enjoy this role working with our friendly cross-functional team.
That is why our employees call this the “love-what-you-do” line of work!
HIRING BONUS:$250 after 90 day probation
Our Customer Service Representatives enjoy:
- $16/HR ($16.50/hr for Bilingual)
- Free RTD bus pass ( call center is near major bus line and rail line)
- Full-Time and Part-Time schedules available
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days after 90-day probationary period
- A fun and exciting work environment
- Free workout facility in the building
- Variety of shops/eating places in the downtown area
- Full-time and Part-time set schedule 8/10 hours work days
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Downtown call center/Secured building – social distance workstations
Our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for: Drug free workplace
- Effectively communicating with internal/external customers, providers, and customer as needed in order to provide exceptional client service
- Obtain and enter accurate customer information into the reservation system
- Route Match bookings for inbound Reservation and Access-A-Cabs calls
- Provide customers with information on the service provided and direct them as needed
To qualify as a Customer Service Representative, you'll need:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Exceptional customer service skills with professional, customer-focused telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to promote teamwork and cooperation
- Proficient in time management and multi-tasking
- Must be able to work Set-scheduled
- To excel at customer service
- Ability to sit for extended hours in an office environment
- Minimum 19 years old
First Transit carries approximately 350 million passengers a year. As a call center representative, you will play an integral role in our mission to provide solutions for an increasingly congested world by keeping people moving and communities prospering. APPLY TODAY!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website