Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Fairview Park Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a Registered Nurse PCU and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.Benefits
*$10,000 Sign on Bonus for eligible candidates!
Fairview Park Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse PCU opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the health care team, the Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and department outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations.
- You will respond to Code Blue within the facility and initiate protocol, special procedures and cardiac monitoring.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed).
- Registered Nurse
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, or BCLS Instructor must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 60 months of employment start date
- Bachelors Degree, or Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Fairview Park Hospital is a 175+ bed acute-care hospital serving the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Our hospital provides 24-hour emergency services, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Other specialized programs include our Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, the Women's Imaging Center and much more. We are committed to providing the best for our community. Our facility's stroke center scored “A” on Patient Safety Report Card. We have been named one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health.
At Fairview Park Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
""Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse PCU opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website