*Up to $10,000 Sign on Bonus for eligible candidates!
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Critical Care RN today with Fairview Park Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Fairview Park Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Registered Nurse in the Critical Care, you will be responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and department outcomes.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Graduation from an accredited school of Registered Nursing is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold a Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Life Support (PALS) is preferred
- Previous hospital-setting Registered Nurse experience preferred
Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the city of Dublin, Georgia, Dublin-Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, almost 200 bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services. Our commitment to providing the best for our community is evidenced by being named a primary stroke center, score of “A” on Patient Safety Report Card and being named one of the nation's top 100 hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health. Additionally, Fairview Park Hospital has the area's only accredited sleep center.
Whether it is golfing, fishing, shopping, volunteering or just spending time, Dublin-Laurens County offers a wide variety of leisure time activities including a month-long celebration of St. Patrick's Day. Since 1966 this family-oriented celebration has grown into a major event, drawing thousands of visitors from all over the country. Dublin-Laurens County is centrally located in Middle Georgia half way between Atlanta & Savannah. Laurens County is the third largest county in Georgia based on land size with 45,000 residents. The City of Dublin is proud to be called one of the 10 Georgia Cities of Excellence by the Georgia Municipal Cooperation in competition with 55 other communities for “exemplary service to citizens.”
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website