SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Senior Learning And Development Specialist
Location: Boston, MA – Hybrid in office and Remote
Get To Know The Team:
Superbly delivered training is an essential element of SS&C Eze's ability to maintain our market leadership position and provide world class support to our clients – the top financial services firms in the world. As part of this commitment to continuously enhance our capabilities, the Instructional Design Specialist is a primary resource for the development and delivery of technical product training.
As an Instructional Design Specialist for SS&C Eze, a leading provider of financial technology solutions to the asset management industry worldwide, you will be responsible for designing and developing instructional materials to support virtual and instructor-led application-based learning. This role requires collaboration with financial technology software experts to create engaging multimedia content, including audio, video, and graphic/animated components, to enhance the learning experience.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and document learning objectives and develop material for eLearning and virtually delivered instructor-led sessions.
- Redesign preexisting training materials into online formats to meet target employee needs and optimize learning outcomes.
- Coordinate with SMEs to develop engaging virtual modules and sessions using multimedia and design authoring tools.
- Produce training materials in a variety of formats, including print, graphics, audio, video, animation, and multimedia, to support the technical needs of SS&C Eze employees globally.
- Apply best practices and knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theory to the strategy, design, development, and delivery of online and face-to-face programs.
- Validate the effectiveness of training modules and sessions once implemented.
- Establish solid working relationships with SMEs by coordinating and facilitating best practice meetings for course development.
- Update and organize assigned modules and sessions in the organization's learning management system.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with Financial/Investment Management Technology, SaaS/Information Systems.
- Extensive experience working with Instructional Design Technology tools (e.g., Articulate).
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, multimedia software packages, digital video editing (e.g., Camtasia), video streaming, and other production tools.
- Familiarity with learning management systems and other commonly used software and electronic communication resources (e.g., MS TEAMS).
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and collaborate with colleagues globally.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills combined with a strong collaborative presence.
- Enthusiasm for creativity and an innovative mindset for using technology to enhance learning experiences.
As an Instructional Design Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic, global team and contribute to the success of the company by ensuring that SS&C Eze employees receive top-quality training and development opportunities.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.NYC: Salary range for the position: 80000 USD to 100000 USD. The successful candidate may be eligible for an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Apply on company website