Job Title: Technical Assistant, Remote position
The primary purpose/focus of this position is to provide direct office support to the Account Executives/Brokers and Clients. Successful candidate should be a detail-oriented team player with the ability to multitask.
This role is responsible for, but not limited to, the following job duties:
- Daily administration and servicing of all marine and non marine insurance placements consisting of but not limited to Hull & Liabilities, Cargo, Inland Marine, Property, General Liability, Bumbershoots, Workers Compensation policies
- Imputing data into Agency Management system
- Assist and perform all account transaction including but not limited to reviewing and/or creating submissions, quotations, binders, policies, endorsements, certificates, auto ID cards, premium invoices, updating Schedules of Insurance and other related correspondence
- Gather renewal exposure information from the client and loss data from past carriers
- Manage day to day account transactions including additions and/or deletions of storage locations, autos, vessels, property and equipment
- Assist in preparation of proposals for prospective clients and renewals
- Ensure binders, policies, endorsements, certificates, premium invoices, finance agreements and other related documentation are received and sent in a timely fashion
- Follow up for outstanding premiums, underwriter policies, endorsements, and requests for information from Underwriters, consultants and clients
- Maintain client database
- Handle inquiries from clients, underwriters and accounting department
- Maintain organization electronic share drive filing system of documentation and information for existing accounts and prospective clients
- Strong computer skills including MS office suite, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must have strong basic math skills
- 2-5 years of insurance industry experience preferable
- Experience with Sagitta preferred
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply on company website