Work alongside Head of National Placement & Carrier Relationships and team, managing several work-streams within a national department, focusing on EPIC's relationship with, and approach to, the commercial insurance marketplace. Responsibilities include oversight of key strategic trading relationships, assisting in the development and execution of a national placement/marketing strategy, management of carrier appointment process, and acting as centralized clearinghouse for internal data requests and market intelligence.
- Manage national relationships with strategic carriers, wholesalers and international brokers through regular stewardship meetings and execution of mutually agreed initiatives
- Act as liaison to the insurance marketplace, ensuring EPIC clients and brokers are aware of and have access to the best available products. Negotiate individual programs and placements as necessary
- Keep up to date with marketplace developments, including new products, appetite and coverage changes, and general market updates
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues and concerns with trading partners
- Assist in development, roll-out and execution of national placement and marketing strategy. Gain understanding of EPIC's national profile and book of business
- Manage data requests from producers, account managers and segment leaders in a timely fashion. Participate in RFP prep process, using data points and input on trading relationships
- Assist in overseeing carrier and intermediary appointment process
- Prepare briefing materials for industry conferences and ad-hoc executive meetings
- Ad-hoc projects, such as building new products/panels/facilities, and developing internal frameworks and for existing processes
- Build and maintain database of carrier loss runs and digital marketplace for appetite guides, contact sheets, and org charts
- Assist in due diligence via analysis of carrier relationships, synergies, and revenue uplift opportunities. Participate in new agency re-branding and integration
- Property & Casualty brokers' license, or ability to obtain license within 3 months of start date
- Minimum (7?) years-experience in commercial and/or personal insurance
- Working knowledge of insurance purchasing, broking and underwriting
- Ability to travel as needed
- Very strong organizational, communication and time management skill
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply on company website