We are seeking a an energetic, client focused Account Executive to join our growing team Commercial Lines team. You will inform and educate clients regarding policy coverage and insurance needs. Additionally, you will assist in making coverage changes. This is a full time position located our Concord, CA office. We offer long term career growth potential, competitive salary, excellent benefits and 401k.
- Manage a commercial lines book of business.
- Assist producers in developing existing accounts along with marketing and coverage analysis in support of the producer.
- Analyze and evaluate new risks.
- Provide renewal quotes, review endorsements and policy changes.
- Issue binders, handle non renewals and cancellations.
- Ensure accurate file and data base set up.
- Partner with sales staff. Communicate accurate information and review loss history.
- Attach documentation and communications in AMS.
- Demonstrate a proactive and systematic approach to information gathering, analysis and problem solving.
- High School / GED Education required
- P&C Insurance License required
- 5+ years Account Executive Experience within Commercial Lines, preferably with construction account experience
- Working knowledge of computers and relevant software applications, i.e., MS Office, Outlook, etc.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills in addition to organizational skills.
- Must be able to work within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized; prioritize multiple projects.
- Must possess attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and prioritization skills. Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
EPIC is a unique and innovative retail property & casualty and employee benefits insurance brokerage and consulting firm. EPIC has created a values-based, client-focused culture that attracts and retains top talent, fosters employee satisfaction and loyalty and sustains a high level of customer service excellence.
EPIC team members have consistently recognized their company as a 'Best Place to Work' in multiple regions and as a 'Best Place to Work in the Insurance Industry' nationally.
EPIC now has more than 1,800 team members operating from 80 offices across the U.S., providing Property and Casualty, Employee Benefits, Specialty Programs and Private Client solutions to EPIC clients.
With run rate revenues greater than $575 million, EPIC ranks among the top 15 retail insurance brokers in the U.S. Backed and sponsored by Oak Hill Capital Partners, the company continues to expand organically and through strategic acquisitions across the country, including The Capacity Group, Frenkel & Company, Greyling, Integro, and Vanbridge. For additional information, please visit www.EPICBrokers.com
Please provide resume with salary requirements.
All applicants applying for job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Apply on company website