- 213-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II ACS & State verified
- All cases come through the ED (ED Volume: 66k; 31 beds)
- ED has 3 trauma bays & heli pad
- Lots of high level trauma (50% are transfers in)
- Trauma ICU:12 beds (no step down but future expansion of ICU)
- Total Admits: 2500 (Penetrating: 7%; Blunt: 93%)
- Support includes Complex Ortho, Neuro, Spine, Interventional Radiology
- Admit 83% of trauma patients. They keep more than a ‘normal' level II. They do ship some (limited hand & burn coverage. OBGYN & Peds transferred to Vanderbilt)
Advanced Practice Practitioner Criteria:
- Previous APP experience required - 1st assist & trauma experience preferred. Unfortunately we cannot consider new grads for this position.
- 12 hour shifts
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit (Tuesday mornings)
About the Facility
TriStar Skyline Medical Center has recently been recognized for excellence in quality by receiving the Leapfrog Group “A” Hospital Safety Score. Recognized nationally for its neuroscience services, it was the first hospital in Tennessee to earn "Primary Stroke Center" certification from the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency heart care for people throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.
About the Community
Nashville is known as the “Music City” and provides residents with live music year-round, including shows at the Grand Ole Opry and the Tennessee Performing Arts Center. Nashville is a great place to raise a family as well, with a diverse school system and nearby suburban communities
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website