Seeking Neonatal Hospitalist to join our Level II/III NICU Practice in South Denver, CO! Up to $40k bonus!
Envision Physician Services, a leading national medical group, is seeking a pediatrician with strong delivery, newborn care, and special care nursery experience to serve in the role of a Neonatal Hospitalist to join our collaborative care team and provide Neonatology services at three NICUs in the South Denver area. Combined these facilities deliver care to 4000 babies per year. Denver has been ranked one of the best cities to live in. Be near the Rocky Mountains, and prime skiing, hiking, and biking trails. Join a dynamic team with true colleagues committed to transparency and support, comprised of a dedicated team of Neonatologists and Advanced Practice Providers, focused on delivering state-of-the-art, innovative neonatal care where quality improvement and evidence-based practice are at the forefront.
- Collaborative care with 24-hour shifts!
- A mixture of acuity with both Level II and Level III NICUs!
- Robust benefits effective day 1!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401k with matching
- Continuing Medical Education Funds & Opportunities
- Professional development & leadership training
- Support and payment for licenses, hospital credentialing, and more!
- Minimum Annual Salary of $174K (varies by shift count)
- $30K Start Date bonus
- $10K Relocation bonus, paid up front
- Staffing Model: 2 Neonatologists, 13.5 APPs (includes hospitalist)
- Coverage includes:
- Attendance at high-risk deliveries
- Well baby coverage & circumcisions
- Littleton Adventist Hospital: 14-bed Level III NICU with an average daily census of 7 and plans for future expansion
- Parker Adventist Hospital: 12-bed Level II NICU with an average daily census of 5
- Castle Rock Adventist Hospital: 4-bed Level II NICU with an average daily census of 3
- Independent, autonomous, and strong clinical decision-making skills
- Strong NICU experience and skill set
- Team player with family focused attitude
About the Community
Denver has been repeatedly named one of the best places to live in the US. It is in proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park and other sought-after mountains. Denver is known for its diversity, great weather, prime skiing, and extensive hiking and biking trails. Just a few miles south of downtown Denver, Historic Downtown Littleton has its charm, from turn-of-the-century buildings and antique shops to cozy, relaxed eateries, restaurants, and bars. Browse Main Street's independently owned shops and galleries featuring local artists.
With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Chase Allred, Clinical Recruiter at 469-594-6996 or e-mail Chase.Allred@envisionhealth.com.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website