Envision Physician Services is seeking full time day Nurse Practitioners and Physican Assistants to join our team at Northeast Baptist Hospital in San Antonio.
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- 72 hours of Physician coverage daily
- 48 hours of APP coverage daily
- Full speciality backup
- Cerner EMR
- Open ICU/No Procedures
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
About the Facility
Baptist Health System, a part of Tenet Healthcare, has been serving the San Antonio community for over 100 years as have grown to include acute care hospitals, urgent care clinics, imaging center and free standing emergency departments. All five of our hospitals have accredited Chest Pain Centers and the Brain & Stroke Network delivers stroke emergency treatment across our hospitals including 24/7 neurosurgery coverage. We are committed to improving patient care and do so by seeking out the newest advancements, innovative technology and techniques that are not found elsewhere in San Antonio. Our team of highly trained professionals enable us to provide quality, compassionate care for you and your loved ones.
At Northeast Baptist Hospital, you'll benefit from:
- The first San Antonio hospital to provide Stereotaxis robotic technology to treat irregular heartbeats
- A Wound Healing Center with a high success rate and state-of-the-art private hyperbaric chambers
- Specialized experience in the treatment of all hernia types at our Hernia Center
- Caring, supportive help for weight loss at The Baptist Center for Weight Loss
- Personalized care plans at Baptist Heart & Lung Center
About the Community
San Antonio offers a European feel while nestled in the rolling Texas Hill countryside. Fine dining, shopping, nightlife and theater abound within walking distance of the scenic Riverwalk. The city is also home to professional sports, outstanding universities, and outdoor recreation. Whether enjoying downtown loft living or sprawling suburban life, you will enjoy a low cost of living, no state income tax, and progressive tort reform.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website