JOB DETAILS Stop by booth 2400 at ACEP21 and connect with our clinical leadership and our seasoned recruiting team.
Saint Peter's University Hospital, in New Brunswick, NJ is seeking a full time emergency medicine Physician Assistants.FACILITY INFORMATION
Saint Peters University Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century. It has grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community. As a member of the Saint Peters Healthcare System, the hospital is a non-profit, acute care facility sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Metuchen, NJ. The hospital treats more than 23,000 on fact sheet inpatients and more than 245,000 outpatients annually.
- 70,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 20,000 annual Pediatric visits
- 14-bed PEDS ED with 11 private rooms and Pediatric Fast Track area
- Adult Fast Track with 12 beds
- Recently expanded Adult ED
- Scribe coverage
- A large acute-care area for more serious injuries and illnesses
- Fully equipped Resuscitation/Trauma Room
- Well developed protocols for STEMI, Stroke, and Sepsis
- Excellent throughput metrics
- Paragon EMR system
- Major clinical affiliate with Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences
Awards and Recognition
- The only NICU in New Jersey to earn the Beacon Award for Excellence
- "Magnet Hospital" for nursing
- Designated by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer four times in a row
- Graded by the Hospital Safety Score as one of the nations safest hospitals
- US News and World Report regionally ranked Saint Peters on the Best Hospitals List
New Brunswick, New Jersey, is located in Middlesex County and is home to Rutgers University. The city is nicknamed "The Health Care City" to reflect the importance of the city's healthcare industry.
- 30 minutes from Staten Island
- 1 hour from New York City and the New Jersey beaches
- 2 hours to Philadelphia and Atlantic City
- 15-block downtown area with nearly 50 restaurants
- Home to State Theatre New Jersey, Crossroads Theatre, and George Street Playhouse
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.COMPANY INFORMATION
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusionhereand how we are supporting clinician wellnesshere. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website