Estimated compensation is minimum of $288,000.00/annually, and maximum is $324,000.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $144,000.00/annually, and maximum is $162,000.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $200.00/hourly, and maximum is $225.00/hourly.
Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Ellenville Regional Hospital located in Ellenville, New York.
- Under 15,000 annual patient volume
- 7 ED beds
- APP Coverage: 24 hours daily
- Scribe coverage: 12 hours daily
- Advanced practice providers and medical scribes
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM)
- Senior Friendly
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
About the Facility
Ellenville Regional Hospital sets very high goals by u because sing innovative techniques, assembling a brilliant staff and collaborating with exceptional partners. Ellenville Regional Hospital provides award-winning treatment, leading edge diagnostic equipment, clinical pharmacy services and staff who offer the most up-to-date training.. Having specialists available on campus saves patients at least a 30-mile journey in many cases.
- 25-bed critical access hospital
- New York State's smallest teaching hospital and working to become the best small hospital in America
- Recipient of the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) Award for Quality and Patient Safety
- Recipient of the Health Resources & Services Administration
- (HRSA) Award for Quality and Patient Safety and nominated for the national HRSA award for being a top Critical Access Hospital
About the Community
Ellenville, NY is located equidistant from New York City and Albany and serves Ulster and Sullivan counties. Only 40 minutes from Woodstock, close to Mohonk Mountain House in New Paltz, NY, The Center of Performing Arts in Rhinebeck and the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome.
- World-class hiking which includes Shawangunk Ridge, listed by the Nature Conservancy as one of the 75 Last Great Places on Earth and Sam's Point Preserve which features the Ellenville Fault Ice Caves.
- Excellent regional public and private elementary schools, technical schools, & colleges and several surrounding elite universities
- Mountain biking, golf, hang gliding, (considered one of the best sites east of the Mississippi), affordable skiing and snowboarding.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website