Seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team in South Houston.
ABEM/ABOEM or Primary Care boards with EM experience and certifications in ATLS/ACLS/PALS
- 11-bed ED
- 15k annual ED volume
- Level IV
- W2 position
- 2.2 PPH per provider on average
About the Facility
Located in the renowned Houston Medical Center, The Woman's Hospital of Texas specializes in care of women and children. Adult and PEM coverage
- More than 650 board-certified physicians and over 400 licensed beds
- Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Continence Care, and Robotic Surgery
- Level IV NICU that provides the highest level of care for premature babies
- Designated Level IV Maternal facility equipped to provide comprehensive care for pregnant and postpartum patients with low-risk conditions to the most complex medical, surgical, and/or obstetrical conditions that present a high risk
- The area's only March of Dimes NICU Family Support program
- Designated Texas Ten-Step Facility
About the Community
Houston TX is home to multiple professional sports, outstanding educational systems, top dining experiences, museums, theatre, shopping, and convenient commutes to the beaches of Kemah and Galveston, as well as two international airports.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website