Estimated compensation is minimum of $108,000.00/annually, and maximum is $108,000.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $54,000.00/annually, and maximum is $54,000.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $75.00/hourly, and maximum is $75.00/hourly.
Envision Physician Services is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to staff the Emergency Department at MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center located in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- 30,000-plus annual patient volume
- 25 ED beds and 10 psychiatric beds
- Level II Trauma Center - the busiest in New York State
- Three Trauma Bays
- Fast Track
- Full practice support with APPs, Medical Scribes, and EMR
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
About the Facility
MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie is a 243-bed hospital providing acute care services and direct access to the renowned care at WMCHealth, the Hudson Valley's largest healthcare network. Services include the area's first Level II Trauma Center, WMCHealth Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Orthopedics, Advanced ENT, neurosciences, behavioral health services, the Center for Robotic Surgery, the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Maria Fareri Children's Healthcare Services at MidHudson Hudson Regional Hospital.
- Affiliated with Westchester Medical Center
- Special needs preschool
- Center for Communication Disorders
- Turning Point chemical dependency treatment program
- NY State Stroke Center
- Hospital Services: behavioral health center, bloodless medicine & surgery/transfusion alternatives center, cardiovascular care, comprehensive home care services (OT, PT, skilled nursing care, speech therapy, telehealth & emergency response system), interventional radiology, nephrology, nutrition services, occupational health, ophthalmology, orthopedics and more
About the Community
Poughkeepsie, NY is located midway between NYC and Albany with rail commuter services to NYC via the MTA Metro-North Railroad and to Pennsylvania Station via Amtrak. Poughkeepsie is nestled in beautiful Dutchess County, complimented by excellent schools and numerous outdoor activities.
- Cultural offerings include charming historic districts, art galleries, theaters, numerous museums, Hudson Valley Philharmonic, Mid-Hudson Civic Center (hockey, musical concerts, etc.), antiquing, farmer's markets, wineries and numerous restaurants.
- Home to IBM's software development and design center
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website