Envision Physician Services is hiring the following physicians:
*BC/BE FM for the RDU / Observation Unit
*BC/BE EM for the Main ED
- 34,000 annual patient volume
- 24 ED beds
- Fast Track
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- Scribe coverage
- EPIC EMR
- RDU/Observation Unit run by the ED
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
About the Facility
Columbia Memorial Health is an affiliate of the Albany Medical Health System and has provided medical care for the Hudson Valley since 1889. Beginning with the Hudson City Hospital, our network has grown to serve more than 100,000 residents in Columbia, Greene and Dutchess counties. In addition to the modern 192-bed hospital, CMH runs more than 35 care centers, including 15 primary care and more than 20 specialty care centers.
Columbia Memorial Hospital in Hudson, NY, is one of the most innovative and technically advanced facilities in the Hudson Valley. Over the last 10 years, we've invested more than $51 million in new facilities and equipment improvements, including surgical instrumentation, patient information systems and medical imaging technologies. Highlights of our updated facilities include the state-of-the-art emergency and surgical departments, nine-bed Intensive Care Unit and 71,300 square-foot office building and parking garage annex to make care easily accessible.
About the Community
Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops. It's urban center boasts over 200 proprietor-owned shops, eating and drinking establishments, cultural venues and quaint B&B's to contemporary inns and hotels. Beyond it's 2.5 square miles are an abundance of bucolic environs, including farmland, historic homes, and open spaces for land and water sports.
- Four seasons of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding and more
- Recognized as one of the premier antiquing centers in the country
- Enjoy numerous events such as the opera, theater, farmer's markets,wineries and brew pubs
- ½ hour from Albany and 2 hours from NYC
- Base Rate + RVU Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website