CAA opportunities at Memorial Regional Hospital South in Hollywood, Florida-Newly Increased Compensation & Start Date Bonus!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a qualified CAA for a full-time opportunity at Memorial Regional Hospital South.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Anesthesia Care Team is comprised of 4 Anesthesiologists and 4 APPs
- Mostly outpatient surgical practice with emphasis on cosmetic and orthopedic surgeries
- Annual case volume: 3,800
- No call
- Recognized as “One of the Top 20 Hospital Brands in the US” by Becker's Healthcare in 2022
- Start-date bonus
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Status
- Full benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits,
- 401k with match and paid malpractice with tail coverage – Active Day 1
- CME allowance
For more information, please contact Clinical Recruiter, Elizabeth Hawn at: 571-471-7323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Facility
Memorial Regional Hospital South is the home of Memorial Rehabilitation Institute and provides a wide range of healthcare services to the South Florida region. With 280 beds and 720 employees, Memorial Regional Hospital South offers compassionate, collaborative care to patients and families. Memorial has a reputation as one of Florida's leading healthcare systems and is supported by a distinguished medical staff.
About the Community
Centrally located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, Hollywood boasts five miles of protected beach along the Atlantic Ocean. Hollywood is a recreational magnet and residential haven offering all the advantages of South Florida combined with a quiet, hometown appeal that's perfect for singles, couples and families and minutes away from many other area attractions.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website