Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistants to join our team at our brand new FSED, affiliated with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center located in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Board Certified Nurse Practitioners and/or Physician Assistants must have prior Emergency Medicine experience.
Emergency Department Profile:
- Opened in March 2023
- Projecting 8,500 Anticipated ER visits year 1
- APP team covers Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center main campus and Fredericksburg ER
- 10,000 square feet
- 11 private treatment rooms
- State of the art imaging - including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology, a fully equipped trauma bay and seamless integration with Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
About the Facility
About Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center:
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited medical/surgical hospital located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Since our opening in June of 2010, the facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community, offering:
- 24-hour emergency department care
- Advanced technology operating rooms
- Obstetrics maternity care, including lactation services, childbirth education classes, & perinatology services
- Neonatal newborn care, including a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Radiology imaging services including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, interventional radiology, & nuclear medicine
- Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, & Speech therapy for children and adults
- Intensive Care Unit & step-down Progressive Care Unit
- Cardiac care including cardiac catheterization, EKG, coronary interventions & electrophysiology studies with pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Inpatient Psychiatric behavioral health services
- Surgical services including: orthopedics, spine, ENT, urology, oncology, vascular, gyn, and robotics
- SRMC, an HCA Virginia facility, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, a designated Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), and is certified by the National Institute for Care of Hospitalized Elderly (NICHE). SRMC has been recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
About the Community
Fredericksburg is conveniently located one hour south of Washington, D.C. and one hour north of Richmond, VA, in one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country. US history abounds and residents are offered abundant recreational and cultural opportunities including festivals, events, and performing arts. Affordable housing includes sprawling farmland, family-friendly communities, and downtown modern apartments. Enjoy year-round hiking, golf, fishing, and water sports on the Rappahannock River and Lake Anna, with a two-hour drive to the ocean or mountains. Come discover why what has been hailed as "the perfect getaway city in Virginia" is also the perfect place to call home.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website