Envision Physician Services is seeking to add BE/BC Anesthesiologists to our AGO division in Orlando, Florida. This well-established practice is comprised of professional and collaborative Physicians, CRNAs and AAs dedicated to quality care medicine.
As a member of this well-respected practice, you will benefit from a diverse mix of cases and settings now to include trauma and cardiac! AGO has been in existence for over 20 years, and provide services to Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, South Seminole Hospital in Longwood and 6 nearby ASCs. We are now expanding hospital services to Winter Garden, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and Dr. P. Philips Hospital!
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Excellent Compensation to include base salary (varies from trauma center to non-trauma) + stipend differentials for Trauma/Cardiac.
- Exciting case mix with complexity and acuity. See and experience the full scope of practice of anesthesia in Orlando's largest level I trauma center and community hospital
- Variety of cases: Trauma, OB, Robotics, Vascular, Thoracic, General, Ortho, Endo, Eyes, Neuro (Spine), Plastics, ENT, and healthy peds. Cardiac for Cardiac trained Anesthesiologists
- Anesthesia Care team to be comprised of 54 physicians and 140 CRNAs and AAs
- Must be able to work well under stress and pressure. Generous starting bonus and relo offered.
- Join one of Orlando's most stable groups as we grow the Orlando Health system.
Envision Physician Services offers competitive compensation with a full Benefits package starting day one – no waiting period! Package includes medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, life insurance, FSA and HSA accounts plus 401(k). Envision also covers 100% malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Please contact Clinical Recruiter, Maryann Holthus at: 313-802-0800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Facility
About the Community
A world-renowned destination, Orlando is the place to make all of your dreams come true. Of course, it is beloved for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others. But it also beckons with world-class resorts, shopping opportunities for every budget, all-season golf courses, and some of the most enticing dining opportunities on the planet. Less known but equally inviting are the downtown sections of Orlando itself and many nearby towns in Central Florida – places that celebrate public art and take pride in offering a myriad of cultural opportunities.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website