Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist for a full-time position with Anesthesiology Associates of Tallahassee (AAOT) in Tallahassee, Florida. This group provides anesthesia services at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, Capital Regional Medical Center and several ASCs.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 33 physicians and 80 allied health providers
- Cases include: General Surgery, Trauma, OB, Orthopedics, Hearts, Endo, Pediatrics, Neurology
- Physician must be cardiac proficient. TEE certification not required, but should be willing to do cardiac w/echo
- Physicians medically direct 99% of the time
- In house call 2-3x/month
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous time off, 401K, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Michele Cadieux, Senior clinical recruiter at 954.296.8057 or email@example.com.
About the Facility
Capital Regional Medical Center has been serving the Big Bend community for more than 30 years. Capital Regional is a 266-bed acute-care hospital that offers a Comprehensive Breast Center, Cancer Center, Family Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, 24/7 Emergency Services, Heart & Vascular Services, Surgical Services and more. A new expansion was completed February of 2013, adding an additional 45,000 square feet, 44 all-private rooms, and the latest in health care technology.
Capital Regional Medical Center has received several awards and distinctions over the years including:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Designation for Maternity, Spine Surgery and Cardiac Care
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Certified in Hip and Knee Joint Replacement by Joint Commission
- Certified in Spine Surgery by Joint Commission
- Certified in Sepsis Care by Joint Commission - Less than 100 facilities in the country have this certification.
- Comprehensive Breast Center Accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Comprehensive Breast Center Accredited by Commission on Cancer
- Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
About the Community
Best known as Florida's capital city, Tallahassee holds a deep-rooted history and culture with unparalleled natural adventure and an upbeat vitality. Tallahassee's year-round appeal enjoys some seasonal flavoring from the pageantry of college football (FSU and Florida A&M University), a sparkling array of lights during the holiday season, a glorious blanket of springtime color and celebrations of music, cuisine, nightlife and distinctive local attractions. Cascades Park, the downtown jewel of urban parks, was named No. 1 among “Great Places in Florida” by the Florida chapter of the American Planning Association and earned a spot on the National Register of Historic Places for its significance. The 24-acre park is a redeveloped downtown green space with multi-use trails featuring Florida's Prime Meridian marker, Capital City Amphitheater, an interactive water fountain, discovery playscape and numerous historical markers. Arts, culture and heritage are an integral part of the capital city's lifestyle. From galleries and public art to stage performances and music festivals, the region is filled with one of-a-kind experiences for all ages.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most – caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply on company website