Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
We are currently seeking an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to join the Big Data and Advanced Analytics department. As part of the Data Engineering team, the Machine Learning Engineer will work closely with Business domain experts and Data Scientists to solve real-world oil and gas midstream problems using advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. This individual will provide analytical and technical leadership to the team to advance the data engineering practice within the organization.
- Work directly with Business domain experts and Data Scientists to understand the business objective and develop high quality, scalable, machine learning systems
- Design and implement frameworks and tools to streamline the machine learning process
- Automate manual data tasks to improve efficiency, reliability, and scalability
- Develop data-intensive applications with API's and streaming data pipelines
- Convert research-based machine learning models into production-ready software
- Create and maintain optimal machine learning pipelines
- Collect, explore, and prepare data for advanced analytics and machine learning
- Perform exploratory data analysis and present findings and recommendations
- Assist data analysts and data scientists with data extraction, feature engineering, query optimization, and data processing
- Research and prototype new technologies to advance the machine learning capability
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 7 years of programming experience in Python
- Must be vaccinated for Covid-19
- Expertise in testing, packaging, and deploying machine learning models
- Expertise in software engineering practices such as Design Principles and Patterns, Unit Testing, Refactoring, CI/CD, and version control
- Knowledgeable of various ML frameworks, libraries, and packages
- Knowledgeable of MLOps principles
- Knowledgeable of modern data platform technologies including Apache Airflow, Kubernetes, Distributed File Systems, and Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) Databases
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Apply on company website