The Transportation Compliance Analyst provides support to the Transportation Compliance team and is responsible for the gathering, tracking and analysis of information necessary to ensure regulatory compliance. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Transportation Compliance team efforts to collect data and submit annual DOT reports, annual PPTS, and other various reports.
- Assist Transportation Compliance team efforts to update company PODS data for Principle Regulatory Attributes.
- Communicate with internal and external key personnel to resolve project specific issues related to documentation compliance.
- Stay current with pipeline regulations and industry standards.
- Budget performance (actual versus plan with variance explanations).
- Annual budget preparations.
- Incident tracking and reporting.
- Management information will be in the form of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to corporate and field management.
- Complete annual T4 permit renewals
- Track data and create reports using Power BI
- Assist with Public Awareness initiativesSpecial projects and reports.
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in the pipeline industry supporting engineering or technical personnel is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook; knowledge of PowerBI is preferred. Must have the ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Instagram is preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and with others in the organization.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work well with office and field based employees as well as regulatory agencies.
- Must have the ability to perform sedentary to light work, exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or constantly lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Reach overhead for items, stoop, bend and twist while working. Other physical activities include seeing, fingering, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing and performing repetitive motions. Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision necessary to prepare and analyze data; and read and operate a computer.
Apply on company website