Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.The Lead Mechanical Integrity Database Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the PCMS database (event and asset implementation processing) per Facility Mechanical Integrity (FMI) procedures and guidelines.
- Manage incorporation of assets into the PCMS database.
- Lead mechanical integrity management programs for assigned projects.
- Initiate and develop documentation management requirements per FMI procedures and guidelines.
- Review the accuracy of implementation within PCMS and incorporate newly operated assets into the Mechanical Integrity Management Program.
- Create reports using report writing software, SpotFire, MSSQL, Excel, and Access.
- Audit mechanical integrity implementation for all assets, including pressure vessels, piping, exchangers, and air coolers.
- Contribute to the effective use of PCMS software and SpotFire reporting to improve fixed equipment reliability.
- Maintain KPIs reporting, project tracking, and coordination of implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Covid vaccine required
- Minimum 5 years of experience with PCMS in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ability to interface with a diverse range of personnel with varying disciplines, backgrounds, and experience levels.
- Ability to read and interpret procedures, mechanical drawings, P&IDs, Inspection Test Plans, and inspection equipment calibration records.
- Knowledge of API 510, 570, and 574.
- Experience with refinery or gas plant inspection or NDE experience preferred
- Associates degree in apply science, technology, system coding, etc.
Apply on company website