Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Tap into the professional possibilities of the largest publicly traded energy partnership that features one of the most diversified cash flow streams in the midstream segment of the energy industry. With dynamic career opportunities and a creative and supportive environment, our unique midstream energy organization offers the chance to share and be recognized for your ideas. Join our team and increase your opportunities for success.
This position will work under the supervision of Accounting but will interact consistently with other departments, such as Maintenance and Operations. The Accountant will assist with monthly closing duties, variance analysis reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and other duties as assigned. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the month end closing process
- Enter journal entries into the Accounting system
- Prepare and present detailed cost reports to management in preparation for cost review
- Provide weekly variance reports
- Prepare detailed monthly variance analyses in preparation for profit reviews
- Track, accrue, and forecast expense projects
- Assist in the preparation and input of annual budgets
- Work with auditors both within and outside of the company
- Perform monthly account reconciliations as assigned
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, a related field and/or equivalent years of experience is required.
- 0-4 years' of applicable experience are required.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organization and time management skills.
- Experience using Oracle is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have experience in data analysis.
Apply on company website