Coastal North Carolina Group Setting Up Interviews for Rheumatologist
- Will be joining current Rheumatologist in well established multi-specialty group practice.
- Will eventually be taking over the Rheumatology practice as they slow down and retire.
- Practice will be 100% outpatient with NO CALL.
- Supported by an excellent Advanced Practice Provider.
- Clinical Research available.
- Position includes attractive base salary, RVU based production bonuses, signing bonus, shareholder after 2 years.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K pension plan, profit sharing, 25 days PTO/CME with $2500K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
Coastal North Carolina Group Setting Up Interviews for RheumatologistWill be joining current Rheumatologist in well establ...
Apply on company website