If you're looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then Enterprise is for you. Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a billion dollar industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This is full-time Entry Level Staff Accountant position based at our group headquarters in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
The address is 8335 IBM Dr, Charlotte, NC 28262.
The average first year employee earns approximately$41,600- $46,280
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have compatible career goals and objectives (seeking full-time, entry-level professional accounting position with an interest in pursuing a long-term progressive career in the private sector.Planning to attain CPA/CMA within 1-2 years).
- Must have a Bachelor's Degreein Accounting orFinance
- Must currently live within 20 miles of the Charlotte area
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities
- Willing toaccept entry level pay for the Staff Accountant Position [$41,600- $46,280].
- Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license.
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Apply on company website