As a Staff Accountant at Enterprise, you will gain real-world business, accounting, and financialexperience that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Here you'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder, potentiallyintoa Controller position.
How fast you progress is completely up to you since we promote from within based on performance. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back! Plus you'll work with fun people at a $19 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Compensation:$48,000 and $1000 bonus opportunity that can be obtained in the first year.
First promotion possible between 1 and 2 years to Senior Accountant. Supervisor potential in 2+ years.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement preparation, and analysis.
We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you may have the opportunity totake on a supervisory role within a business management team. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation, overseeing all aspects of financial management and providing balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be planning to attain CPA or CMA within 1-2 years.
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to relocate outside Oregon within a 2-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related events on driving record within the past5 years (including DUI/DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement or similar).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18.
Apply on company website