The Franchise Revenue Management Team for Enterprise Holdings is looking for strong candidate to join the Revenue Management Team to assume responsibility of an exciting opportunity as a Franchise Revenue Management Analyst. This role will actively support Enterprise Holdings Global Franchise Partners throughout the Latin America and Caribbean region.
The Franchise Revenue Management Teams primary focus is on strategic initiatives to globalize our business in order to meet the worldwide vehicle rental demands of our customers. This Global expansion has created opportunity and career growth within the Revenue Management Team supporting Latin American andCaribbean operations.
This successful candidate will communicate with Franchise Partners using Spanish language skills that will support the further development of a strong revenue management network. This candidate will achieve success by driving the advancements of pricing strategies, demand forecasting, monitoring global competitive rate environments, assisting with fleet planning, and advising on various aspects of day-to-day operations.
A successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing data and making recommendations for fleet and pricing strategies to ensure Enterprise Holdings' airport and home city operations maximize growth and revenue opportunities. This successful candidate will actively monitor competitor rates, and apply short and long term adjustments accordingly for the Alamo, Enterprise, and National brands.
The Revenue Management Team is a part of our Enterprise Corporate Headquarters, and this position resides at the St. Charles Rock Road Corporate campus in St. Louis, MO.
Enterprise Holdings is the largest car rental provider in the world as measured by revenue and fleet. The company and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management which combined offer a total transportation solution that includes extensive car rental and car-sharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales accounted for $24.1 billion in revenue and operated 2 million vehicles throughout the world in 2018. Enterprise Holdings annual revenues also place it near the top of the global travel industry, exceeding all other rental car companies, many airlines, and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online travel agencies. Enterprise Holdings regional subsidiaries and Enterprise Fleet Management currently employ more than 100,000 people worldwide.
Through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises, Enterprise Holdings operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations. The Enterprise Holdings global network operates in more than 90 countries and territories, including North America, Central America, South America, the Caribbean and Europe, as well as parts of Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Today, the companys three brands serve more than 95 percent of the worldwide car rental market.
Analysis and Application
- Learn to analyze current and past market performance in order to make recommendations highlighting opportunities
- Assist in developing, as well as presenting and supporting forecasts by market segment based on assigned locations
- Recommend and execute demand pricing and availability strategies
- Learn to analyze and identify current and past market trends, conditions, and competitive environment related to the revenue management process
- Develop analytical skills and knowledge, derived from internal or external data sources to yield actionable findings and develop specific recommendations for the operations. Present findings and recommendations to various levels of management
- Work with Regional Rental Managers to increase understanding of fleet optimization
- Develop strong partnerships with operational teams
- Present findings and recommendations to various levels of management
- Advise Groups to ensure that targets and goals are being met
- Participate in calls with all levels of management to share demand and inventory insights and recommend actions based on analysis
- Organize and present information, concepts, and tools in a concise and understandable format that yields measureable, insightful and actionable results
- Work closely with other Revenue Management team members to interpret data and develop plans to produce effective recommendations for assigned airport markets
- Develop strong working knowledge of YM and Revenue Management based Report Web reports
- Develop strong working knowledge of all systems
- Monitor analytical reports measuring market performance
- Compile and deliver regular analytical reports for all levels of management
- Analyze current reporting; develop recommendations for reporting improvements
- Develop an understanding of the back-casting process in assigned markets
- Develop revenue and yield forecasting skills
- Develop Airport Operations knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelors Degree (Degree in Finance, Economics or math related field preferred), with two (2) or more years of experience in Travel Industry Revenue Management, Accounting/Finance/Economics, or Pricing Analysis OR
- Will accept a Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting, Economics, Math related field or MBA in lieu of experience
- Spanish language skills required
- Intermediate or above Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Solid understanding of overall Enterprise Holdings business and vehicle rental process
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to analyze, problem solve and interpret data to make sound business decisions
- Strong written and Verbal communication skills (English and Spanish) Required
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and past performance track record with applicable internal and external contacts
- Ability to build and maintain excellent rapport with internal and external contacts
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Excellent analytical ability, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independent setting
Apply on company website