National Car Rental and Alamo Rent-A-Car are looking for experienced sales professionals at the St. Louis Lambert Airport facility! Our Full-TimeRental Sales Agents earn an hourly rate of $8.75/hour, as well as a competitive monthly commissioned incentive.If you have experience with incentive or commission bases sales, this is a great opportunity for you!
The Rental Sales Agent provides asuperior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Rental Sales Agents will facilitate the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. He/She will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are a multi-billion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions. Our most successful Rental Sales Agents will set aggressive sales goals, and see the results of reaching those goals in their compensation package!
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development!
Must be able to work the following schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 4pm-12am (full time 40 hours per week)
Must be able to work at the following location:10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
Must be able to accept the starting pay at $8.75 per/hour plus commission
Looking for candidates with experience in commissioned based sales, incentive based sales, account executive, account manager, commission sales, incentive sales, sales executive, account executive, sales representative, business development, B2B sales, sales coordinator, sales manager, wireless communication sales, consumer electronics sales, who are looking for commission or incentive sales opportunities with a stable industry leader.
- Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Providecustomers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
- Pay ishourly pluscommission
This position requires candidates towork a flexible schedule over time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver's licensewith no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, andno drug or alcohol relatedconvictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work40hours per week
- Must have six months sales experience
- Must be able to work at the following location: 10124 Natural Bridge Road St. Louis, MO 63134
- Must be able to accept the starting pay at $8.75 per/hour plus commission
- Must be able to work the followingschedule: Tuesday-Saturday 4pm-12am (full time 40 hours per week)
Apply on company website