Enterprise Holdings, operating the Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental brands, has an opening for a Remarketing Logistics Coordinator at Indiana Headquarters located in Indianapolis.The Remarketing Logistics Coordinator will work with and support two or more Account Managers and are responsible for wide variety of pre and post-sales administration related to Remarketing vehicles.
- Inventory management and sales processing
- Secure funds for sold vehicles
- Organize transportation of sold vehicles and help manage delivery time
- Verify vehicle availability, specifications and condition before closing the sale
- Research and propose transportation options, timing and costs
- Troubleshoot potential customer issues and concerns
- Customer invoicing and overall department billing and paperwork
- Management and ownership of the accounts receivable report
- Transfer of ownership paperwork, keys and any additional documents provided
- Update system throughout Remarketing process
- Update sales reporting for performance reports
- May assist with customer follow-up calls
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of one year of administrative support, accounts payable/receivable or related work experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license in withno more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drugor alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Full-Time, Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 am
Apply on company website