Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National and Alamo. Weare committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollarindustry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Nationaland Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week at the Philadelphia International Airport. Employee are eligible for benefits after 90 days which include health, prescription, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. This position pays $12.00 per hour.
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum of 6 months of experience handling customer service functions in a retail setting.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $12.00/hour.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following shifts:
- Shift 1- Monday 2pm-12am, Tuesday 2pm-12am, Wednesday 2pm-12am, Friday 12pm-10pm
- Shift 2- Saturday 2pm-12am, Sunday 4pm-2am, Monday 4pm-2am, Tuesday 4pm-2am
- Shift 3- Thursday 4pm-2am, Friday 4pm-2am, Sunday 2pm-12am, Monday 4pm-2am
- Shift 4- Thursday 4pm-2am, Saturday 10am-8pm, Sunday 2pm-12am, Monday 12pm-10pm
Apply on company website