Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliateof Enterprise Holdings has an opportunity available for aFleet Service Coordinator.Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
The Coordinator position provides a broad range of support and assistance to both internal and external Fleet Management customers. They are responsible for fielding inbound calls and assisting customers with rentals, coordinating roadside assistance as well as answering general company inquiries. In addition, this person will also conduct follow-ups with repair facilities, tow companies and our Fleet drivers. We are looking for individuals with experience in a fast paced challenging role, who wants to provide exceptional service to every customer. The ideal candidate will be able to think outside of the box to resolve unique challenges, adapt to change and manage competing priorities.
This is a great entry level opportunity that will set the foundation for growth within the company.This position works 40 hours per week, starting in the low-mid 30s per year based on experienceand shift. After successful completion of training and 90 days in the role, there is theoption to work from home 50% of the time!In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
This position is located at: 9315 Olive Blvd,St. Louis, MO 63132
- Facilitate the coordination of roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Consult customer decision makers regarding the vehicle repair service process.
- Communicate to sales and management personnel regarding vehicle repair status and department policies.
- Act as the primary contact for vehicle repair follow-ups and status updates.
- Coordinate roadside assistance and replacement rentals.
- Assist drivers with general vehicle service questions or concerns.
- Process credit card payment for vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience
- Intermediate level or better of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept low-mid 30s per year based on experience and shift
Qualified Candidates must possess the competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others needs above ones own needs
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Gathers and examines information from multiple sources
- Studies facts and details
- Considers past experiences and history
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations
Apply on company website